Cycle 2 CD 13

According to MyDays, O date is on Monday. Temp wise I’m stable at least. According to our schedule we are bd’ing tonight and then we can catch that egg on Monday!

Technically if we want to have a boy we have to wait until Monday evening’ish, maybe even Tuesday. We probably still have to have the final FINAL conversation… but we did agree that we weren’t going to try for a specific gender; we just want a healthy baby. Ok, so we don’t need to have the conversation again – I just feel that I want to ask Henk a final time if he wants a better chance at having a boy, or are we just going to wing it and see what happens.

About Tracy

I'm a thirty-something wife and mother. We live in a small town in Namakwaland where I manage an even smaller ClinPath lab.
This entry was posted in Cycle 2, Temping, TTC Cycle, Voicing it and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s